This Stopping Addiction Self Help Audio Programme is for those who are trapped in addiction and living in self disgust and despair and know that they need something that can lead to real change.
The programme will help you overcome your psychological dependence – be it the essential element of substance abuse and alcohol or behaviours that are entirely psychological – gambling, internet pornography and the like
Are you ready to try something different?
- Your addiction is not an illness and neither is it a lifetime condition. It is an ingrained habit fed and strengthened by the pathways in your brain and the life you are leading.
- You are not aiming to recover from your addiction. Instead you want to move forward to a life which is better and healthier.
- Your will power alone will never be enough on its own but neither do you have to rely on an outside power.
- It will be one step at a time. And your addiction will slowly cease to be the overwhelming problem it is now – because the pathways in your brain will be changing and your life will be moving forward.
The Moving Beyond Addiction programme of seven audios recreates the methods of my proven face to face therapy.
And as you begin the programme, key elements of your day to day life will be shifting. You will be creating a virtuous cycle, to replace the downward vicious cycle you are now lost in.
And you will know how quickly you should be proceeding through the programme – as you are beginning to be more optimistic and seeing and doing small things differently.
The full Moving Beyond Addiction Audio Programme is just £29.
What You’ll Learn
- To understand what is driving your addiction and entrapment.
- The cuckoo in the nest metaphor and why you must take it slowly at the beginning.
- How you got lost in your deep addiction trench and how to fill that trench up – so you can see where you have come from and where you wish to go.
- To reprogramme negative emotional triggers.
- The green / red door choice and how to use it to build unstoppable positive motivation.
- If Depression and Trauma are contributing and what you can do about that.
Flexible Personalised Service to move beyond your Addiction
- Option 1 The Moving Beyond Addiction Audio Programme on its own.
- Option 2 The Moving Beyond Addiction Audio Programme with mentoring and encouragement from me (by phone or email and Skype).
- Option 3 One on One Help, to complement the Moving Beyond Addiction Audios – to identify and deal with the specific issues you may have and to use my audio programmes optimally.
What might be best for you? Contact me for personalised help
Listen to this: A Taster for My Moving Beyond Addiction Audio Programme
You are not aiming to recover from your addiction – as why would you want to return to how life was before? This moving beyond addiction programme is about moving on to something better. The changes you will be experiencing are setting you up for moving beyond to a life that works.
I hope that this free Taster audio can prove this to you – it will do more than just get you started.
I use a great island in the sea metaphor and metaphor is the language of your unconscious. And so it will really talk to you.