Are you ready to let go of your addiction? Let me lead you back to a life without dependence.
Your addiction is not an illness but a powerful habit that is keeping you trapped on a rocky island in the middle of the sea. When it is safe you will be ready to leave.
You will learn the science of addiction and how your brain overpowers your willpower. We will use hypnotherapy as a vital tool – to harness your strengths and restore your belief.
Let me help you move beyond your Addiction
THE THREE STEPS OF MY MOVING BEYOND ADDICTION METHOD
- You need to Understand – to build hope and to see a clear path. There is a lot of ignorance to dispel and wisdom to acquire that will make so much sense to you.
- You need Emotions Shifted – the triggers, the motivations and how you feel about yourself.
- You need to Practice in your daily life – setting new pathways in your brain and getting your life on track.
How does this short audio make sense to you?
Understanding your addiction and your pathway to a better way of living
You are not aiming to recover from your addiction. Instead you want to move forward to a life which is better and healthier.
Your addiction is not an illness and neither is it a lifetime condition. It is an ingrained habit fed and strengthened by the pathways in your brain and the life you are leading.
Your willpower will never be enough on its own but neither do you have to rely on an outside power.
It will be one step at a time. And your addiction will slowly cease to be the overwhelming problem it is now – because the pathways in your brain will be changing and your life will be moving forward.
Every journey of 1000 miles begins with one step. And so it will be for you as you embark on your journey with me to stop your addiction and move onto something better.
You will overcome your psychological dependence – be it the essential element of substance abuse and alcohol or behaviours that are entirely psychological – gambling, internet pornography and the like.
You will be creating a virtuous cycle, to replace the downward vicious cycle you are now lost in.
Trance will probably play a big part in your recovery. Both in real time with me and tailor-made audios in your time.
What you will learn
- The cuckoo in the nest metaphor and why you must take it slowly at the beginning
- Why your willpower alone will never be enough
- How you got lost in your deep addiction trench and how to fill that trench up – so you can see where you have come from and where you wish to go
- The green / red door choice and how to use it to build unstoppable positive motivation
- If Depression and Trauma are contributing and what you can do about that
- How your addiction can just fade away when the time is right